Near-impossible to resist if youâ€™re a fan of Seafood, this dish is also very healthy and very quick to make â€“ taking twenty five minutes including preparation time.
You can use Cod for this recipe, or any other White fish, if you have a preference â€“ try with Coley or even some Scallops for a treat!
To Serve 4
300g Wholemeal Spaghetti
1tbsp Olive Oil
250g Mushrooms, sliced
500g Frozen Cod, defrosted and diced
200g Frozen Peas, defrosted
100g Frozen Prawns, defrosted
1 packet mix for Cheese Sauce
300ml Semi-Skimmed Milk
1. Cook the Spaghetti in a pan of slightly salted boiling water for twelve minutes, or until â€˜al denteâ€™, then drain and return to the pan.
2. Heat the tablespoon of Olive Oil in a large frying pan, then add the Mushrooms and fry for two to three minutes before adding the Fish chunks and cook for another one or two minutes.
3. Stir in the Peas and Prawns, then cook for two more minutes.
4. In a small saucepan, mix the Cheese Sauce powder with the Semi-Skimmed Milk, as per the packet instructions.
5. Pour this over the Drained Spaghetti, then gently mix in the Mushroom, Fish, Peas and Prawns, and cook for a further minute to warm through, stirring all the time.
6. Serve straight away, with a fresh Green Salad.
Photo Courtesy of: Noonch